Wireless Alliance
Please help us, and share everything what can help to the others!
Wireless Alliance
Please help us, and share everything what can help to the others!
Wireless Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wireless Alliance

Forum where you can share your experience, softwares and cracks for wireless networks planning

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sentinel Emulator 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bharath

Sentinel Emulator 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Sentinel Emulator 2010   Sentinel Emulator 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:50 am

Pls upload Sentinel Emulator 2010
Back to top Go down
chican75

Sentinel Emulator 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentinel Emulator 2010   Sentinel Emulator 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:43 am

hello i have sentinel emulator 2010 but the problem is that when I open the .dng file i get an error message saying the following: Dongle problem: No license available or dongle not found, I'm using Wwindows 7 for 64 bits and the software that I'm trying to execute is ICS Telecom v 10.5.5, I don't know but the dng files that I'm using to open the ICS telecom are the same that i was using for my 32 bits w7, anybody knows how can i do to create .dng files for ICS telecom for 64 bits I will upload it but if anyone can help me with my issue i'll be grateful. I hope that somebody solve the issue with the .dng file for ICS Telecom for 64 bits w7.

you can download it on the link below:

Password to unrar: sentemul

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uzyns6zg10des22
Back to top Go down

Sentinel Emulator 2010
Page 1 of 1